Model: ESD series
Zigong Keyu Seal is a large domestic manufacturer of mechanical seals for coal-fired power generation. The special mechanical seal for wet desulfurization (FGD) spray tower agitator machine is the leading product of Zigong Keyu. For a long time, the mechanical seal from Gongkeyu agitator has been well received by users due to its advantages of convenient installation, long service life and low price.
The German Ikato EKATO Group was established in 1896. Since 1933, it has been committed to the research and development of mixing technology. It is one of the world's most famous manufacturers of mixing equipment. The Ikato EKATO Group is a global leader in the field of mixing technology. The production of mixing equipment such as mixers, mixers is widely used in power plant flue gas desulfurization, wet non-ferrous metallurgy, pharmaceutical, chemical, paint and coating industries.
ESD series special mechanical seal for agitator is a special product supporting German EKATO. The shaft diameter is 60, 80, 100.
Single end cartridge mechanical seal with bearing housing. Easy to install and simple to use. Balance, arbitrary rotation.
Short internal working length. The static spring compensation multi-spring is not in contact with the medium. The seal is mainly used for a side agitator of an absorption tower in a flue gas desulfurization device for coal-fired power generation, and can also be used for a reaction kettle in industries such as chemical industry and papermaking. The seal can completely replace the mechanical seal on the EKATO mixer imported from Germany.
Common equipment models:
HWL2060N HWL2060L HWL2080N HWL2080L HWL2100N HWL2100L
Common seal models:
ESD-60 ESD42L060R31V ESD-80 ESD42L080R31V ESD-100 ESD42L100R31V
ESD series mechanical seals have a high usage rate in FGD desulfurization systems. With easy installation and stable operation, reliable sealing and long service life are more and more favored by users. We use a lot of standard principles in the manufacturing process, that is, each part is extremely versatile. We can reduce our production costs while meeting customer delivery deadlines.
I. Installation requirements and preparations
1. Related technical requirements for pump shafts by mechanical seals: with shaft diameter dimensional accuracy h7, coaxiality with the seal box cavity hole ≤ 0.08mm, roughness
Ra1.6μm; rotor axial series momentum ≤0.3mm. Pump body and machine seal attached end face (container type mechanical seal) perpendicularity ≤ 0.08mm, diameter jump ≤
0.08mm, roughness Ra3.2μm.
2. Check whether the type, parameters and specifications of the mechanical seal to be installed are consistent with the equipment.
3. In order to facilitate the installation, check whether the shaft end of the main shaft that the O-ring of the mechanical seal will pass through is chamfered (3X100), rounded (R1.6), and whether the surface roughness reaches Ra1.6. The end of the sealing ring seat hole of the sealing gland must have a chamfer of 1.5 ~ 3X200, and its sharp edges, burrs and dirt should be removed to ensure that the mechanical seal is installed in a clean environment.
4. The surface quality of each part must be checked before installation, especially if there are any injuries or scratches on the sealing end faces of the dynamic and static rings. If there is damage, it must be repaired or replaced. The surface of the parts must be cleaned, and a layer of clean lubricant should be applied to the dynamic and static ring seal end faces. For easy installation, the O-ring and related parts can be coated with a very thin layer of clean engine oil (note that special rubbers such as ethylene-propylene and butyl cannot contact the oil, and soap, glycerin or detergent is recommended) for lubrication.
Second, installation attention: mechanical seals are precision parts, during the installation process, do not slam the seal components!
1. Non-cartridge type mechanical seal. Put the static component of the mechanical seal into the seat hole of the pump cavity gland.
When the V-ring structure is used in the mechanical seal, pay special attention to the V-shaped opening of the mechanical seal when facing the pressure direction of the medium (or sealing liquid).
2. Put the mechanical seal moving assembly on the pump shaft (the V-shaped opening must also face the pressure direction). Determine the position of the spring seat according to the model specifications and adjust it according to requirements so that the specific pressure of the spring reaches the design work requirements. So as to ensure the normal working pressure of the sealing surface. Tighten the screws evenly.
④ When installing a mechanical seal that rotates in one direction (that is, a parallel ring or a hook spring drive), pay particular attention to the rotation direction of the spring, which should be the same as the direction of the shaft rotation, so that the spring is more tightly rotated. The direction of rotation of the shaft should be determined from the static ring end of the mechanical seal to the moving ring end. Clockwise rotation is right-handed and counterclockwise rotation is left-handed.
2. Cartridge mechanical seal The cartridge mechanical seal forms a pre-installed component before leaving the factory, and does not require size adjustment during installation. However, special care should be taken to avoid collision when mounting the shaft or shaft shoulder (especially the ceramic parts have the risk of fracture). The orientation of the flushing system should be installed in accordance with the requirements of the seal seal or the orientation marked on the drawing (if it is not installed properly, the gas in the working chamber will not be exhausted, a fluid film will not form, and the sealing surface will dry out and burn out)
To ensure the normal and safe operation of the mechanical seal.
When installing the mechanical seal, after the sealing box is positioned axially, install the entire set of mechanical sealing device on the host and evenly tighten the connecting bolt between the mechanical seal seat and the sealing box, and then evenly tighten the tightness between the mechanical seal shaft sleeve and the main shaft. Fixed bolt (when using screw drive), if the tightening bolt is not tightened, the shaft and sleeve will slip, resulting in serious wear and tear, causing seal failure. After the bolts are tightened, remove the positioning block.
If the mechanical seal adopts a disc clamping transmission structure, in order to ensure the clamping force, the shaft surface within the clamping range of the sleeve should be degreased as much as possible, and the correct bolts on the transmission ring should be symmetrically and evenly tightened (if not clamped, it will appear (Same damage as above), and then remove the positioning block.
If the mechanical seal uses the split ring O-ring to tighten the positioning, after the mechanical seal is installed, the split ring and O-ring should be removed.
After the installation is completed, the main shaft should be rotated by hand according to the rotation direction of the shaft. The operation should be smooth and flexible, and there should be no rubbing or clenching. If there is any abnormality, it must be checked and adjusted.
3. Connect the flushing cooling water according to the required flushing scheme of the mechanical seal. The inlet of the mechanical seal flushing cooling water is connected to the pressure gauge. The adjustment valve is connected to the pressure gauge to adjust the pressure of the flushing water to prepare the equipment for operation.
Cartridge type single end mechanical seal: tap water can be used for external flushing water, the pressure should not be too large (≤0.05MPa), keep the flushing water unobstructed and uninterrupted.
Cartridge type double-end mechanical seal: It is best to use clean water at room temperature. For the function of plugging, its sealing liquid pressure should be higher than the medium pressure
0.1 ~ 0.2MPa; the pressure is mainly between 0.2-1MPa, which is mainly used for flushing. You must ensure that the flushing water is uninterrupted.
Operation and precautions
1. Never allow the mechanical seal to dry run. Before the equipment is started, the pump cavity must be fully vented, so that the medium can fill the sealed cavity before the equipment can be turned on.
2. Equipment operation should strictly follow the following procedures:
1) Before the equipment is running, the flushing water should be turned on, and the host should be turned on after 5 minutes;
◆ If the flushing water is not turned on, it will lead to dry friction of the sealing surface, excessive temperature, burned seal ring and coking of the seal ring, resulting in complete seal failure. In double-end and multi-end structures, the phenomenon is more prominent.
2) During the operation of the equipment, it should be frequently checked whether the flushing water is smooth and the pressure meets the requirements; the flushing water must not be interrupted or stopped during operation.
3) The best operation of the pump is continuous work. If the pump must be stopped, the return sediment in the pipeline and the pump cavity should be flushed clean. If the equipment is to stop running, it must be stopped for 5 minutes before turning off the flushing water.